The best examples of social advertising
Print and outdoor social advertising that some people can praise, others can condemn, it can be taken as a model or ignored, managed to attract the world public’s attention, as well as advertising film festival jury’s attention.
There are so many reviews of social advertising, and they are devoted to different burning problems from animal protection to protests against abuse of women.
Here, we offer a number of the best examples of creative print and outdoor advertising devoted to topical and pressing people’s problems.
1. We all live at the cost of their lives.
2. Smoking causes premature aging.
3. What’s the worst that could happen?
4. Still there are countries that punish internet free expression.
5. Sexual violence steals children’s lives.
6. Sleep before you drive!
7. Until the world’s this save, wear a helmet.
8. You can tell us your real story. Domestic violence hotline.
9. When he controls your life, it’s no longer your life.
10. How much lipstick will you eat in your lifetime?
11. Cigarette butts make up almost half of Dublin’s litter.
12. The elderly need your love too.
13. The fate of Indian Barasingha lies in your hands.
14. Animals need money too.
15. Almost half of all adult drowning deaths involve alcohol.
16. Help us fight against animal tests.
17. If you don’t help feed them, who will?
18. Save their lives. Stub it out!
19. If you don’t move, you get fat.
20. Help yourself.
21. The faster you help the better.
22. Silence hurts. Call us.
23. Each time you sleep with someone, you also sleep with his past.
24. Help nature to fight back.
25. The earth is heating up.
26. You can lose more than your patience.
27. Powerful, but not dangerous.
28. We must make this a thing of the past.
29. Your hands can be dangerous.
30. Contains the scenes of violence: crying mother is being dragged through the room by her hair. Not any child is allowed to see this.
31. Cigarettes smoke people.
32. Stop child recruitment.
33. Save water.
34. Verbal abuse can be just as horrific.
35. Smoking causes impotence: the researches show that there is about 50% increase in risk of erectile dysfunction and infertility for smokers.
36. When you leave the light on, you are not the only one who pays for it.
37. Before it’s too late.
38. Test the blood for prostate cancer.