Sometimes, watching at bears’ life, one can notice that bears behave like people. This article shows us some moments from their life.
Child-rearing is not easy process. Sometimes parents should scold or even spank their child for his bad behavior (if it is a really serious fault); and sometimes they should embrace him tenderly or praise a child for good behavior. And in the pictures below you can see the female bear Aya scolding her child.
1. These pictures were taken by Tatiana Zherebtsova during walking in the zoo situated in the park in Simferopol last spring. Then a little she-bear cub born on the 25th of January was in the open-air cage with her mother before transporting her to another zoo.
2. The mother-bear was cross with its little cub and seized a little bear by the scruff of the neck and began to shake it. But the bear calmed down soon and set its baby free.
4. And soon 240kg she-bear embraced its little bear cub. The peace in the family was restored.
5. The following pictures will show you a bear-yogi. Photographer Meta Penka had the luck to watch and take some pictures of that a she-bear seemed to be doing its morning exercises on Yoga in the zoo in Finland.
The morning sports show lasted for 15 minutes. The visitors of the zoo were amused and amazed by it! (META PENCA / BNPS)
6. So, let’s start our morning exercises! Put your legs up in the air. (META PENCA / BNPS)
7. Then, put one leg up in the air and stretch it. (META PENCA / BNPS)
8. After that, do the same with the other leg. (META PENCA / BNPS)
9. Moving to the right. (META PENCA / BNPS)
10. It seems the right leg needs an additional complex of exercises. (META PENCA / BNPS)
11. Now you can have a rest. (META PENCA / BNPS)